Friday, August 14, 2009

Good bye Portland......hello Ohio??

Yeah, yeah....I know what you're thinking: Ellen, what was all this talk of going to Enterprise and Arizona when you're just going to Ohio?!

Ugh-I know! So instead of starting our adventure (finally) together out in Enterprise, I get to spend less than 36 hours with Keith-most of which I have spent at work before spending all day tomorrow flying to Ohio.

OK-so my Mom strong-armed lovingly convinced me that I should spend some girl time in Ohio with the best sister ever, Susan (I know you're reading this!) and Mom. I think/hope is actually going to be fun-my first time in Ohio for over a year. Hopefully we'll just relax, spend time together (at H & M!!), get pedi's and just do other random girl stuff.

I have to be honest-I REALLY don't want to spend any time in Norwalk while I'm in Ohio....nothing there ever changes and there's no need to revisit crappy childhood memories! Let's just make new, better memories-right?!

Oh, and there may be no new posts for a while, I know they have indoor plumbing in Ohio, but I'm not to sure about WiFi ;)

2 comments:

  1. Did we make the Ohio connection before? I grew up in the Columbus area and my dad still lives in Lancaster.

    What a small world!

    I hope Enterprise is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A small world indeed! My mom grew up in Columbus and I still have a bunch of family there and I went to college there...I actually spent some time there this past week!

    ReplyDelete