Friday, October 9, 2009

If you ever find yourself in Wallowa County

Here are some things not miss-Keith and I haven't done everything listed-but most of it!

Go to Terminal Gravity Brewing for a buffalo burger and a beer-which we have done all to often-but it is SO good!

From Enterprise
Go to the Book Loft for a book (obviously), coffee, delicious chocolate bars and check out the gallery in the back-all of which Keith still has not done!

From Enterprise
Go to the movies at the OK Theater, which we also didn't get a chance to do...we are just such busy social butterflies!  It's the  second oldest operating theater in Oregon and just recently re-opened.

From Enterprise

Check out the bronze statues in Joseph

From Enterprise

From Enterprise
Go to Wallowa Lake

From Enterprise
While you're at the the Lake check out the Tram-which I have to be honest Keith and I never went on-$24 per person when I rode a tram on an almost daily basis in Portland for free-please! But I have heard the view is amazing.

From Enterprise

From Enterprise
Pay your respects to Chief Joseph

From Enterprise
Watch a sunset

From Enterprise
Go backpacking in the mountains-there are so many good places to go Keith could not give me just one, but you could backpack into Maxwell Lake, where we hiked a couple of weekends ago-there were a lot of campsites along the lake-just one option!!

Go do a little dancing and karaoke at the Hydrant on Thursday nights-the only place Keith have ever done it!!

From Enterprise

From Enterprise
Giggle at the super conservative signs in the area


From Enterprise
There are about a bajillion more things to do....the Wallowa Museum, the libraries (of course!), go to the Lostine Tavern...I could go on and on-like I said a bajillion things. We have to come back because Keith is leaving his kayak here-which I think he's doing just so he knows he can come back here-but that's cool with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment