Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My tiny little world

At the request of my fans-and by fans I mean my mom-here is a view into my world in Winslow-it is very small!

During the roughly 22 hours a day I spend in the double-wide, I spend most of that time right here:

From Arizona
It is so weird to spend so much time inside, in this one place!! I try to be diligent about homework and working ahead so I don't feel guilty about not doing any work at all on the weekend and the SUPER slow internet here makes it really hard to slack off....all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy-whoa snap out of it!

Here is our living room (nope, I didn't clean to take these pics!). Can you find the dog in this picture? If not-look for the socks on the floor and you'll be really close!

From Arizona
Yes, Mom-we have a real stove.

From Arizona
Here is a view of our closest neighbors and a look at the luxurious Five Mountain Estates-which I guess is kind of a up-scale trailer park where you can have horses (which I did not know existed)

From Arizona

From Arizona
37 days and counting-visiting the Midwest in the winter never looked so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment